Use of the annotation tool and provision of images for annotation.
Envisaged annotation tool: Kili Technology in Cloud mode or other similar tool.
- The Client requests from the Service Provider a data processing within the framework of a Service Provision. This request is accompanied by processing instructions, an “annotation guide” that may be subject to minor modifications (for example, to clarify certain ambiguities). The Service Provider issues or has previously issued a quote specifying the services to be provided (data annotation, project monitoring, annotator training, management, etc.).
- The Service Provider, its employees, and any subcontractors agree on the team necessary to carry out this project: duration, team size, reviewers, management.
- Following the acceptance of the quote by the PARTIES, the Client provides the Service Provider with a means of accessing the data in the format previously discussed. By accepting the quote, the Client also agrees that part of People for AI’s staff will have access to the data to carry out the annotation project.
- The Service Provider provides the Client with a nominative list of personnel who must have access to the data. This list is available on the annotation tool and/or on communication tools with the client, such as email and/or Slack. The names are available under the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org. The data is only accessible on the production site using passwords and logins known only to managers at the Service Provider.
- The Client can consult at any time the access restrictions and the nominative list of personnel on the annotation tool.
- The Service Provider grants the Client reviewer access to observe the ongoing annotations, particularly those that are subject to questions.
- The Service Provider’s annotators are mobilized and connected during working hours, from the production site to the annotation tool to annotate the data.
- If necessary, the Service Provider’s reviewers are mobilized and connected during working hours, from the production site to the annotation tool to review part of the annotated data and ensure the overall quality of the annotation.
- The Client retrieves the annotations thanks to its access to the annotation tool.
Unless authorized by the client, the data is not saved locally on our machines, it is only consulted to deliver the annotation service. These processing operations do not aim to specifically track the behavior of individuals in the EU, nor do they have the objective of selling or specifically targeting these individuals.
The selected annotation tool and its default data reading mode allow us to ensure the integrity of personal data since we are unable to interfere with the data.
It is necessary for the client to provide us with an annotation guide that will represent all or part of the documented instructions of the Client’s Data Processing towards the Service Provider.